Thursday, February 24, 2011

Wednesday February 23, 2011


Woo…it was hard to get up today!! I started coughing last night before I went to bed so I took some Nyquil.  Everyone in my house has been sick with that cold/cough going around.  That Nyquil knocked me out and made me want to stay in the bed this morning!  At 5:10am, I sent my friend a text to see if she was going to class and she said she was hitting snooze too.  I fell back asleep and woke up at 5:25am to a message that she was getting dressed and going to class.  I got dressed so fast and headed out the door.  By 5:35am, I was in my car eating ½ of a protein bar and drinking vitamin water.

From 6-7am, we took Sick Monkey class.  Sick Monkey is the class that’s based on the cross-fit style of training.  I think today was the most difficult sick monkey class I have taken.  One time I even looked up to see that one of the guys in the class had turned kind of a green color.  He eventually stopped the class because he felt so bad.  I actually love the more difficult classes because I feel like I’m getting my money’s worth and I’m not wasting my time. Know what I mean?


Around 7:15am, my friend and I ran a 3-mile road run.  We actually walked up some of the hills today because our legs were tired from class. It was still great to be out there with her!

After the run, I came home and around 9:00am, I made myself an egg white omelet w/veggie sausage, low-fat cheddar cheese, and coffee.
I had an 11am meeting today so I hurried to it and after that appointment, I had to pick up some mixes and mail them off.  On the way to pick up the CDs, I had some almonds and after I left the post office I ate the other half of my think thin bar from this morning! 

I spent a couple hours on the computer and then headed to my friend’s house around 3:30pm. I am dog-sitting for my friend through the weekend so I spent a few hours with them this afternoon before I went to see my friend Don Schlitz play tonight.  When I got to my friend’s house, I had a yogurt with fresh blueberries and almonds on it.  I also had a couple blue corn tortilla chips that she laid out for me!  They were calling my name!!!

I left her house around 6:40pm and headed to a quick dinner at Carrabba's Italian Grill and then to the show.  At Carrabba's, I had a salad and the chicken soup without noodles.  Mama ordered the cheese fondue appetizer and I had a little bit of that too! 

At the Bluebird, I just drank a hot tea!  I headed back home around 10:30pm and about to head to bed now!!  It’s 11:30pm so I’m thinking I’m not going to get up early tomorrow.  I may make tomorrow my day off from working out this week! 

Gnite!

No comments:

Post a Comment