Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Tuesday February 15, 2011

I was SO tired when I woke up this morning!  I decided as soon as I got up at 5:15am that I am going to bed early tonight!!

I left the house at 5:30am and had a piece of my Morningstar sausage and a few almonds on my drive.  I’m sure you all can figure out by now, I am definitely a creature of habit. 

From 6-7am, I had my chains class.  Like always, it was a hard class.  I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE how challenging this class always is for me.  It’s never the same, so my body never gets used to the workouts.  I actually did unassisted chin-ups this morning…well, I maybe did one or two!  That’s an accomplishment for me because I always use a band around my foot to help me!  YAY! 

I had a breakfast meeting at 9am this morning at Noshville.  I ordered an egg white veggie omelet w/multigrain toast and coffee.  I didn’t eat the toast but I think I ate almost my entire omelet.  I was pretty hungry.

After my meeting, I came home to do some work on the computer and I had a few of the cocoa almonds that I love so much.  I wanted something sweet and that satisfied my sweet tooth for me!

At 12:15pm, I met my running group on the trails and we did a short 2.5 mile run.  It was a beautiful day in the park! 

After my run, I went straight to another appointment.  I had to be there at 1:30pm so I didn’t have time to change out of my running clothes. Thankfully, the person I was meeting understood.  On the way there, I was hungry and had a protein bar with me so I ate that for my lunch.  I ate the peanut butter Think Thin bar again.  I love this bar! 

After my meeting, I came back home and had a few more almonds and then walked Lucie.  I think she probably walked about ½ mile tonight.  After I walked her, I ate at home with Mama.  She made some kinda white beans and also sauerkraut.  I know, that doesn’t sound good, but Mama is watching what she eats too and she says, “you can eat this whole house full of sauerkraut and never gain any weight”.  So, I ate it with her!  It was ok…not my favorite thing, but I wasn’t worried about taste tonight.

It’s about 9pm now and I am going to bed soon.  I’m going to really try hard to get to bed at a decent time as often as I can now.  I think today was a pretty good day!  


Guess what? I have gone one full week without a soft drink!  Someone asked me the other day if I’ve had caffeine withdrawal headaches and the answer is yes!  I DO miss my diet mt dews but I know it’s better for me if I don’t drink them. 
Ok, I’m going to bed!  Nite nite!!

No comments:

Post a Comment