Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Sunday February 6, 2011

Super Bowl Sunday

I didn’t do much RIGHT on my bikini plan today. 

I did wake up and run a 4.5-mile trail with some friends and I ate a healthy breakfast but that’s about it!

After my run, around 10am, I had the usual egg whites with low fat cheddar cheese and coffee. 
AT 1pm, Mama and I went to one of my favorite restaurants in Nashville called Calypso Café.  I ordered what I always order there, which is the black bean, white meat chicken salad.  This salad is SO GREAT!  It’s what Mama always orders too. I drank unsweetened tea with my salad.
After lunch, Mama and I just hung out a little at home and I got dressed to go to my Super Bowl party.  I met one of my girlfriends before the party to chat and work on my hair!  She helped me curl my hair!  We had some little quiche appetizers and a ½ glass of wine.

Then, it was time for the Super Bowl Party and that’s when I forgot about my diet! I had pita chips with hummus, veggies with hummus, nuts, and some other snack type foods that were there.  And I had another glass of wine!

After the party (about 10pm), we were still a little bit hungry so we went to Cheesecake Factory and I ordered the Energy Breakfast entrée.  That entrée included scrambled egg whites, spinach, grilled chicken, and tomatoes.  I ate just about half of my entrée!

I made it back to my house around midnight and fell asleep around 12:30pm!! 

Super Bowl Sunday was a fun day and I cheated a little on the food but from looking back on it, it wasn’t too terrible!  I had so much fun and that’s what life is about sometimes… YOU JUST GOTTA LIVE!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment