Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Sunday February 20, 2011


Daytona 500 Sunday!  I am so excited that racing season has started up!!  I tried to do everything I needed to do before the race started today so I wouldn’t miss it!!

I woke up around 8am today and ate a breakfast of cottage cheese with fresh blueberries.  I also had some coffee!!

I met my friends at the trails today at 10am and we ran 7 miles.  My legs were pretty shot by the time we finished this morning! I think after yesterday’s run, my legs were just tired.  It was so great to be out there today.  We had a big group so that’s always fun!

After the run, a few of us went to Calypso Café for lunch.  I actually ordered something different today.  I had a pulled bbq chicken plate with greens and sweet potatoes.  I drank unsweetened tea. 

After we ate, I hurried home to watch the race.  During the race, I had more peanut butter pretzels.  I finally told my sister’s boyfriend to take those things away from me!!  I don’t have much will power when it comes to peanut butter pretzels or almonds. 

I had a meeting tonight from 6-8:30pm at Fido.  Fido is a coffee shop in Nashville that I like and where I end up having lots of meetings.  I actually didn’t eat anything there tonight…just drank water.

By the time I got home around 9pm I was pretty hungry.  I ate sliced turkey and Cabot reduced-fat cheddar cheese.  I also ate some cocoa almonds. 

I think it’s around 10:30pm right now and I’m going to bed!  Just got a Victoria’s Secret bathing suit catalog in the mail.  I’ve been looking at it and realized I have a LONG WAY to go before I wear one of those.  I’ve gotta get my act together!  I’m doing great on my workouts and running but I still think I need to be a little more disciplined on my diet.  I should have skipped the peanut butter pretzels and been just fine!  Tomorrow is a new day!  

No comments:

Post a Comment