Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Monday February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day


Today has been a really awesome day for my plan. I woke up today excited and eager to do the best I could do with my eating/fitness plan!

My alarm went off at 5am and I reset my clock for 5:10am. Ten minutes is a lot of time to sleep when it's that early in the morning. After my alarm went off at 5:10am I woke up and got dressed.  I ate my Morningstar sausage and a few almonds and headed to the gym.

This morning I did the TASK class and then I did a yoga class. The yoga was really hard today. My arms were shaking to hold the plank pose.  I'm sure it made it more difficult doing it after TASK class.  I left the gym around 815am and headed home to eat breakfast.

At around 845am, I walked Lucie. I always walk her but today she wanted to go pretty far because it is so nice outside. We probably walked a little over a mile. After the walk, I went back home and had coffee and an egg white omelet with low-fat cheese in it. I know it’s such a boring breakfast but it's so easy to fix!

I didn't have to be downtown until the afternoon today so I actually ate lunch at home. I cooked again!!!

Around 1:30pm, I had a turkey burger (no bun) w/low fat cheese, 1/2 cup steamed broccoli and water to drink. 

Around 4pm, I ate a peanut butter Think Thin protein bar.

At 6pm, I took Anita's hour-long kickboxing class!  My arms pretty much gave out in this class! We did lots of pushups and by the end of the drill, my arms wouldn't move!!

I was starving by 7:15pm so I met Mama at Ted’s Montana Grill. We ate the pickles they bring to the table and I ordered a BBQ chicken salad w/unsweetened tea. This salad was awesome!!!!

Now I am home and heading to bed!  Today has been one of the best eating days I have had in a long time. I feel really good about everything. I'm sure the salad tonight had some bad parts to it but I think that's ok!  
It's Valentines Day..you're supposed to cheat a little right?!


Gnite!!

No comments:

Post a Comment