Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Saturday February 19, 2011

Hey y’all!  Today was a pretty good Saturday.  I was busy working so I didn’t have much time to cheat on my diet.

I woke up today around 7:30am and ate just a few almonds before my trail run.  We met at 8:30am and ran 4.5 miles.  It was great to be out there today running because it was around 60 degrees!  I finally was able to wear short sleeves without a jacket!!  YAY…I’ve been waiting on spring! 

I got home from the trails around 10am and had some breakfast around 11am!  I ate egg whites, turkey sausage, and Cabot low-fat cheddar cheese.  I drank coffee.

I headed to the studio around 1pm.  I sang for a few hours but around 3:00pm I had my think thin protein bar.  At 4:15pm, I left to pick Mama up for dinner.  We met some of our friends at Rotiers tonight.  I’ve mentioned Rotiers to you all before in my blog.  It’s a famous cheeseburger place in Nashville.  I knew I didn’t want to eat a cheeseburger tonight so I found a teriyaki grilled chicken plate on the menu and ordered that. I had steamed broccoli and squash casserole with it!  I also had one and half fried pickles and half of a cheese-stick.  I think that was pretty good for Rotiers!  I wanted the cheeseburger and onion rings but steered clear!! 

After dinner, Mama and I headed back to our neighborhood.  We stopped at Publix on the way home for some groceries.  When I was walking through the store, I got a sudden craving for peanut butter pretzels.  I should have probably ignored it but I didn’t!  I bought me some peanut butter pretzels and had some before I went to bed!  BAD, BAD, BAD!  I love those peanut butter pretzels!!  I hardly ever eat them, but every once in a while, I will get a craving and I have to buy them!!

It’s early right now…about 9:30pm and I’m going to bed!  I’m doing some more work tomorrow so I want to be rested.  Some kind of cold/flu is going around and I want to rest up and take care of myself so I don’t catch it.  Gnite!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment