Monday, March 7, 2011

MARCH 4, 2011 - CRS


I knew today was going to be a long day with the CRS show starting at 11pm tonight so I thought about sleeping in a little but I knew I wouldn’t go back to the gym later.

So, I woke up at 5am. I had a breakfast of an oatmeal pack, fresh blueberries, & almonds.  I left the house at 5:30am for the gym.

From 6-7am, I took the Sick Monkey class and from 7-7:30am, I did a short run on the road.

At 9am, I had my post workout meal and it was an egg white omelet with low-fat cheddar cheese.

I had lunch at home today too.  Around 1pm, I ate a turkey sandwich on whole wheat with a side of broccoli and some pita chips.

After lunch, I had rehearsal with the band for the CRS After Party show that happened tonight.  My rehearsal was at 3pm and it went GREAT!! 

Around 3:30pm, I had a Luna bar and headed home to get ready for the show. I had a few almonds around 5pm and at 8pm; I picked up a black bean, white meat chicken salad from Calypso Café.

I left the house around 10:15pm for my show and was headed back home around midnight. 

I should have just gone to bed at 12:30 when I got home but I was hungry.  I had some more pita chips with hummus.  It is around 2am now and I’m heading to bed.  It was a great day and night!  Gnite!!

1 comment: