Monday, March 7, 2011

MARCH 3, 2011


I took off from all workouts today.  I knew it was going to be a busy day so I just focused on my work today and will get back on my workouts tomorrow!

I woke up at 7:30am this morning and had one pack of plain oatmeal and 2 egg whites.  I left the house at 8:30am because I had a meeting at 9am at Starbucks.  I had a tall pike place coffee there.

At 9:40am, I headed to the studio for my session with Gordon Mote.  I packed an apple for my snack and I had that around 11am. The session was over by 1pm and I was ready for lunch.  I went to a place in Brentwood called the Chill Spot.  It’s one of my favorite places in Nashville to have lunch.  I ordered a grilled chicken Philly wheat wrap without Swiss cheese and a side salad with citrus vinaigrette dressing on the side. 

At 4pm I had some almonds for my afternoon snack.
At 8pm, I had a can of Campbell’s light chicken and mushroom soup. I also had some blue corn chips and salsa. 

Today was a busy day so I didn’t have too much time to mess up my eating!  It felt good to take a day off from my workouts.  I think I need to do that at least one day a week.  I did dance the cha cha slide with my sister tonight and that actually felt like cardio!  It was fun!!    
Gnite!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment