Monday, March 7, 2011

FEBRUARY 28, 2011


Today I woke up at 5am and had a low-carb, low-sugar yogurt with fresh blueberries and a coffee. Danielle and I arrived at the gym for TASK class at 6am. TASK was a big circuit again.  We did about 15 different exercises for 45 seconds and a 15 second rest between each station. We did that circuit twice and then some more leg circuit exercises at the end of class.  I figured out today that I need to challenge myself more next week in TASK class.  I have not been working hard enough for the 45 seconds of work and I need to.  I want to be worn out by the end of the class and I really wasn’t today.  

After TASK, I did a yoga class from 7-8am.  I love taking this yoga class in the morning because I feel like it really starts my day off on the right foot!  I think I’ve probably mentioned that to you before, but I REALLY look forward to my Monday morning yoga class.

At 8:30am, I had another cup of coffee, two egg whites, and some low-fat cheddar cheese.

Around 11am, I had some cocoa almonds and around noon, I took Danielle to the airport. She went back to MN today.  Good news is she will be back soon!!! J

At 1pm, I met a friend for lunch at Calypso CafĂ© and had the Lucayan salad with a side of black beans.  I ate almost every bit of the food on my plate!  I was pretty hungry!!

Around 4pm, I had a few more almonds and also some roasted red pepper hummus with Stacey’s multi-grain pita chips.

I wasn’t really hungry tonight, but as I watched the Bachelor, I ate a can of Campbell’s Healthy Request, Cream of Mushroom soup and a couple slices of turkey. 

I’m about to go to bed now.  Chains starts back tomorrow morning and I’m SO excited about it.  I love my Chains classes!!  I feel like I did really great today! I am always motivated on Mondays…hope I can keep it throughout the rest of the week!  Gnite!!

No comments:

Post a Comment