Saturday, March 5, 2011

FEBRUARY 27, 2011


I woke up at 8am this morning!  I thought I would’ve slept a little longer, but I guess my internal clock wakes me up!

At 8:30am, I ate a few cocoa almonds and had a cup of coffee.  Danielle slept in a little later than I did so when she got up at 10:30am, I ate breakfast.  I had two egg whites with Low-fat cheddar cheese, and another cup of coffee.

At noon, we ran a 5-mile run on the road. She is coming back to town for the ½ marathon in April, so we did part of the course so she would be familiar with it when she’s running it. It was a nice run down music row, the Vanderbilt area, and west end.  I loved it!

At 2pm, we went to taco Mamacita’s for lunch.  Of course, we had chips and salsa (am I addicted or what?), and then I had turnip greens, black bean & corn salad, and a rotisserie chicken breast.  Lunch was great!!

Tonight, we decided we did not need to eat out again so I just had some sliced turkey, couple pieces of cheese, hummus, and some pita chips. 

Today was kind of a relaxed day! My eating wasn’t great, but I wanted to just chill out with Danielle and do what she wanted to do.  I had an awesome weekend with her here! Sad she is leaving tomorrow. We are getting up at 5am so I’m heading to bed now and it’s before 10pm!! Gnite!

No comments:

Post a Comment