Tuesday, March 15, 2011

MARCH 14TH 2011


Hey y’all!

So, I’m sure you are wondering where my bikini blog has been and why I haven’t posted any updates, right?  I can assure you, I have a great reason for this! 

I thought I was being smart and I downloaded this application on my cell phone, which was AMAZING for about 3-4 days!  This program allowed me to enter in and record my calorie goals, the food/calories that I consumed for each meal, and also the type of exercise I did that day along with the number of calories I burned.  My thinking was that I would record this in the program for a few days and then transfer it over to my blog for you all with accurate calorie counts, etc.  A few days ago, I went to the program to begin transferring the information in my blog and for every single day there was information missing on what exercises I did that day and 2-3 meals/snacks were missing from each day.  I have tried everything I know to recover that missing information so that I can have complete entries for you but I cannot locate it.  I have a pretty good memory but unless I write it down, I can’t remember what I ate yesterday much less the week before.  It could be operator error but I have come to the decision that I am going to start back keeping up with my food the old fashion way…in my notebook with pen and paper. 

I want to apologize for this lapse of blog entries.  I have part of the days logged but that’s all! So, I’m going to begin my new entries from yesterday. 

Here you go!!!


March 14, 2011

I had a late writing appointment last night so I didn’t get to bed until 12:30am.  I knew going to bed that I wouldn’t make it to my 6am TASK class today.  I slept until probably 7:30am. 

I woke up and had a bowl of oatmeal with fresh strawberries in it and some coffee.  Mama brought home a bag of vanilla flavored Starbucks coffee the other day so I made it.  It is good and makes the whole house smell like vanilla!

Cosmo had to get his shots today at 10:30am so we left at 10am.  He did SO GOOD!  Every other time I have taken him to the vet he has been so nervous but he really connected with the doctor that saw him today!  I got back home around 11:30am and was hungry for lunch!  I fixed myself a turkey sandwich on low-calorie whole wheat bread.  On my sandwich I had turkey, low-fat cheese, mustard, and lettuce.  I ate some POP NATURAL chips on the side with those. Mama discovered these new chips and you can have 23 chips for about 120 calories.  They are all-natural and taste really great.  I’m not sure what they are made out of but I will check that out and let you know! 

I worked from home today on lots of things I needed to do from my computer.  I had a couple of scheduled calls I had to make and around 2:30pm I was hungry again!  
I had some almonds and Vitamin Water Zero while I worked from the computer.  So many places have the vitamin water on sale right now.  Publix is 10 for 10.00 and Kroger has it for .49 a bottle if you buy 10 and you have a Kroger Plus card!  I’m going to Kroger tomorrow to stock up!!  There are a few new flavors in the Vitamin Water Zero that I like now.  Probably my favorite is the strawberry-guanabana.  At 3:30pm, I went to the gym to do some cardio.  I chose the Stairmaster today.  I did 45 minutes of interval training and was soaked!  There was a man waiting to use the machine after me and I felt so bad that I had sweated all over it.  I cleaned it real good for him! 

I headed back to my house to change into different workout clothes.  Since I missed TASK class this morning, I wanted to make sure I made it to Kickboxing tonight.  At 5pm, I had a think thin protein bar and vitamin water.  From 6-7pm, I took Anita’s kickboxing class!  I was so HAPPY I made it to the class!  It was a tough one tonight and there were about 24 people in class!  That’s a bunch which makes it even more fun!! 

After class, I hurried home to watch the Bachelor Finale.  I missed about 20 minutes, but I made it in time for most of it!  I am telling you, I am hooked on that show!

Mama made chicken stir-fry for dinner.  NO RICE…just veggies. While I was waiting on the stir-fry to cook, I had some mixed nuts and a few more of those all-natural chips.  I drank vitamin water with my stir-fry and had a sugar-free Jello for dessert. 

It’s about 10:30pm now and I should be asleep.  I stayed up and watched the “After the Finale Rose” show.  I’m going to bed soon cause I have chains in the morning!  

GOOD NIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment